Tuesday, January 18, 2011

creep status

last night, I was wedding blog stalking, and I saw this:


a) the most beautiful couple I've ever seen
b) I love the photography style
c) I love the temple 
d) I just...love everything about it!



Look at these people! Aren't they gorgeous?! Yes, I think they are. His suit coincides with the colors of the wedding, her dress is so beautiful! I wasn't sure how I felt about the jewels around the neck, but they fit. 



I love the colors the bride chose: Blue and Gold. Her dress is very simple, yet classy and beautiful. Her bridesmaid outfits are all different yet they go very well with each other--they aren't ugly in the slightest. 



This wedding is AMAZING. 
In my opinion.




They are GORGEOUS!



I want to be in love!



I mean...look at them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment